Compass Parent Portal
Compass is our main parent portal and communication tool.
This portal allows you to:
- Access your child’s school reports.
- View up to date class attendance information.
- Enter upcoming absences for your child and record late arrival/early dismissal notes.
- Access information and news about upcoming events happening around the school.
- Provide digital consent for school excursions.
Parents and carers can either access Compass using the link on the right, or can download the Compass App from the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Android users. App users will be able to receive push notification alerts.
If you experience any difficulties logging in or using Compass, please contact the School Office.
Parents’ Association / Ed Board
The St Francis of Assisi Parent Association is made up of several parents and our admin staff, including our Principal, Mark Basile. The PA help to organise a range of wonderful events and fundraisers, including our annual Parish fair. In order for these events to occur, the PA meet regularly.
School Education Board
Our School Education Board meets regularly throughout the year to discuss our school’s facilities, planning, events and initiatives to improve student learning outcomes. We value the contributions of all members of the board:
- Fr Anthony Girolami (Parish Priest)
- Ruth Lee (Parish Representative)
- Mark Basile (Principal)
- Grace Lucic (Deputy Principal)
- John Dwyer (Deputy Principal)
- Anne Coleiro (Bursar)
- Angela Sicari (OSHC Representative)
- Nadia Totham (Stables Kinder Representative)
- Phillip Atallah
- Michael Smyth
- Jessica O’Connell
Here at St Francis, we have an onsite Uniform Shop that is open on Mondays and Wednesdays between the hours of 8.30am and 10.30am.
BLANK Toggle for CSS (do not delete)
Administration & Health Policies
Secondary School Transition
At St Francis of Assisi we are proud to have built strong partnerships with several Catholic feeder secondary schools in the local area, which many of our Year Six students attend. Below are some links to these schools’ websites.